Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

insane ending Price....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Russ S. said:
10-2 and is the Ace of the best team in baseball will do that.
Still a HUGE Price fan. (Yeah Casey!!)

The other best team in Baseball has something to say about that.

Hint* Look at the standings.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
Do you guys remember a few years back with the whole true rc vs "2nd year" auto rc and what the preference was? I believe it started because of the whole 07 bcdp chrome guys having autos in the 08 bowman.

I still remember a lot of people choosing the true non auto rc over the "2nd year" rc auto card and maybe that still holds true but auto is where the money's at!

Question..when the whole heyward mania started early spring, do you guys recall any sales of his gold ref auto 08 bowman chrome? And his gold ref 07 bcdp? What was the difference? 3 to 1? 2 to 1?

Dave

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
daveyou said:
Do you guys remember a few years back with the whole true rc vs "2nd year" auto rc and what the preference was? I believe it started because of the whole 07 bcdp chrome guys having autos in the 08 bowman.

I still remember a lot of people choosing the true non auto rc over the "2nd year" rc auto card and maybe that still holds true but auto is where the money's at!

Question..when the whole heyward mania started early spring, do you guys recall any sales of his gold ref auto 08 bowman chrome? And his gold ref 07 bcdp? What was the difference? 3 to 1? 2 to 1?

Dave
I don't think the discrepancies then were as great as now (by Heyward.)

I certainly never would predicted the the market to go the way it has, but it seems like for most the word "rookie" has been replaced with the word "Bowman" and that is what sells these days.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
vwnut13 said:
Russ S. said:
10-2 and is the Ace of the best team in baseball will do that.
Still a HUGE Price fan. (Yeah Casey!!)

The other best team in Baseball has something to say about that.

Hint* Look at the standings.

:benson:
*Hint: The Yanks don't have an ace with a record of 10-2 by the name of David.
So, I stand by my comments. ;)
Go Rays!

capt.png

Members online

Latest posts