Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jerry Jones just guaranteed the Cowboys will never win another Super Bowl for 6 years.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Re: Jerry Jones justguaranteed the Cowboys will never win another Super Bowl for 6 years.

I said the same thing on their FB page except I said make playoffs instead if win SB

Sent from my DROID X2 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I said the same thing on their FB page except I said make playoffs instead if win SB

Sent from my DROID X2 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

that too. I love Jerry Jones he gives hope to QB's around the league that may just have a overall passer rating at or just below of Romo's. You have to love a fool and his money.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
IF they get better on the OL and at Safety through the Draft, they will make the Playoffs. Probably not a SB Contender but a Playoff team with the right improvements...

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Jerry Jones justguaranteed the Cowboys will never win another Super Bowl for 6 years.

Haha when we found out Romo got the extension, my buddy and I high fived, and were excited, as Giants fans, about not having to worry about the Cowboys for the next 6 years

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
There are only two differences between Tony Romo and quarterbacks with a lot of advanced success : a team to cancel out his mistakes and quality playcalling.

I'm very happy to have Romo locked up. Though he will have a few bad games a year, he is a great player.

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
Re: Jerry Jones justguaranteed the Cowboys will never win another Super Bowl for 6 years.

There are only two differences between Tony Romo and quarterbacks with a lot of advanced success : a team to cancel out his mistakes and quality playcalling.

I'm very happy to have Romo locked up. Though he will have a few bad games a year, he is a great player.

Good one

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Jerry Jones justguaranteed the Cowboys will never win another Super Bowl for 6 years.

Did you see the Sportscenter video of Jerry, Romo and his family signing the contract, laughing, etc? F'ing hilarious. Romo I bet turned to his wife after they left and was like "MANNNNN we've got him so fooled" and the. Just laugh the entire way home.

1 playoff win.... 1.... Dude got more guaranteed money then Flacco!

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

Members online

Latest posts