Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

July - December 2009 TTM Help Desk - ask questions here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
Re: July - September TTM Help Desk - ask questions here

Has anyone had any luck getting Mike Napoli TTM c/o the Angels?

Thanks

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia

cartersprings said:
Has anyone had any luck getting Mike Napoli TTM c/o the Angels?

Thanks

Sent a card to Napoli, Figgins, Lackey and Saunders in June and nada from all of them

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia

subject to change said:
You will usually have far better luck with current players during spring training than the regular season.

Yeah I think you're right. I send (working on heritage set) in groups to players on one team to keep my excel sheet easier to read, and some come flying back and some whole teams don't.

:|

subject to change

Aug 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA

I wouldn't get too discouraged yet. A lot of guys tend to catch up with their mail once the season ends, so you should still see some returns in the next month or two.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA

Codasco07 said:
Any AFL addresses?

These were good last year and I don't anticipate any changes, though I haven't double checked yet.
DANNY
BA AFL Surprise Rafters 15946 N. Bullard Ave. Surprise,AZ 85374
BA AFL Mesa Solar Sox 1235 N. Center St. Mesa,AZ 85201
BA AFL Peoria Javelinas 16101 N. 83rd Ave. Peoria,AZ 85382
BA AFL Peoria Saguaros 16101 N. 83rd Ave. Peoria,AZ 85382
BA AFL Phoenix Desert Dogs 5999 East Van Buren Phoenix,AZ 85008
BA AFL Scottsdale Scorpions 7408 East Osborn Rd. Scottsdale,AZ 85251

Link:
http://www.mlb.com/mlb/events/winterlea ... id=stadium

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN

Ok, on SCN I see lots of failures to Koufax. Are there ever any successes with him or do people just continually try? (I'm not thinking of trying, but it's just something that caught my attention.)

Thanks

subject to change

Aug 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA

People report successes from time to time with Koufax. However, it seems like a long shot at best. I saw one person posted on the SCF forum that they had over 100 failures with Koufax. I'd think with all the money they wasted on stamps they could just buy a certified auto off ebay.

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN

I have a quick question about SportsCollectors.net. Does it automatically add a request to the latest successes section once I edit the info to show I received the items in the mail? Just wondering if I need to do anything else to let others know of my success.

Thank you, I really appreciate the help.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke

cartersprings said:
I have a quick question about SportsCollectors.net. Does it automatically add a request to the latest successes section once I edit the info to show I received the items in the mail? Just wondering if I need to do anything else to let others know of my success.

Thank you, I really appreciate the help.
just change it to 1/1 or whatever and it will update it for you

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009

on the database I look at Ive noticed Al Kaline has sent back 3 or 4 straight TTM requests, but before that he always signed said the reports. the 3 guys also sent money but it wasnt even opened, just RTS.

he is getting up there in age, has he quit TTM?

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia

donrusscrusademan said:
on the database I look at Ive noticed Al Kaline has sent back 3 or 4 straight TTM requests, but before that he always signed said the reports. the 3 guys also sent money but it wasnt even opened, just RTS.

I sent a modern card (Clubhouse collection relic) and it was opened and returned un-signed to me with my $5....

I thought maybe it was the card so I re-sent with a 73 Topps, and again, opened and returned un-signed with my $5 bill again.......

I would assume that he isn't signing anymore. I've had two failures, but I will give him credit, he sent back the cards and ca$h fast, so at least there isn't much doubt.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke

donrusscrusademan said:

I think he will still sign some and he might dign if you wright Donation Enclosed. also @Lance i would try sending a bigger donation.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia

jeff550 said:
donrusscrusademan said:

I think he will still sign some and he might dign if you wright Donation Enclosed. also @Lance i would try sending a bigger donation.

Hmm, SCN said $5......I never mention the cash I include, I find it tacky. Just a nice little note how I appreciate it, how I'm a fan of baseball, ect.

Maybe I'll try again with a tenner

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke

Lancemountain said:
jeff550 said:
donrusscrusademan said:

Hmm, SCN said $5......I never mention the cash I include, I find it tacky. Just a nice little note how I appreciate it, how I'm a fan of baseball, ect.

i dint check scn but i figured it cant hurt to try one more time. worst that happens you lose less than $1

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009

jeff550 said:
Lancemountain said:
jeff550 said:
donrusscrusademan said:

i dint check scn but i figured it cant hurt to try one more time. worst that happens you lose less than $1

the reports I saw said someone sent $10 and was turned down.. I dont think Id try 15 even.. its for the love of the game after all!

Members online

Latest posts