Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Just Pants

Would you buy the pants?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
If you were a supercollector of a retired player, and your wantlist is down to just a few cards with print runs greater than 1, and you have some game-used items (bats, jerseys, cleats) of your player, would you spend $35 on a pair of uniform pants only?

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I'd agree that for a player specific collection and a pair of pants for $35 (assuming GU or at least player owned/worn?) is a no-brainer yes.

The pants have much less appeal to most I would guess because they lack the marquee markings a jersey would have (patches, logos, numbers, buttons). Tag and maybe that is about it, plus there was a sweaty ass crack in them.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I think lone pants are weirder than a jersey because without a team, name, or number, it's just anonymous pants. However, I went ahead and submitted a BO and got them for $25. I realized I would have this outfit, with the ST jersey and I think these exact cleats, so that made it a motivation.
img_1787.jpg

Need the helmet, gloves, belt, and socks for the complete Sizemore look.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts