Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ken Griffey Miscut

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

isbwearfl

Jan 10, 2024
Florida
hello guys. On Miscut like these are they still in demand or is this not a value increase any longer? Or does it depend on finding a person who collects this kind of thing?

Attachments

• IMG_0921.png
    IMG_0921.png
    278.3 KB · Views: 22

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
Researching on eBay, it looks like ungraded 1989 Donruss Griffeys sell for around five bucks, and there are a couple of miscuts that have sold recently for $10 and $20...but they were more interesting crazier miscuts than the one above. I personally don't think that one would have any extra value, but if it did I doubt it'd be more than a $10 card.

isbwearfl

Jan 10, 2024
Florida
Researching on eBay, it looks like ungraded 1989 Donruss Griffeys sell for around five bucks, and there are a couple of miscuts that have sold recently for $10 and $20...but they were more interesting crazier miscuts than the one above. I personally don't think that one would have any extra value, but if it did I doubt it'd be more than a $10 card.

I see thanks so much for reply

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010

Solid assessment. I'd agree fully.

Members online

Latest posts