Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Kids movie about t206 Wagner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Just found out about it, called "swindle" on the Nickelodeon stations.

Swindle is a children's film that premiered on August 24, 2013, on Nickelodeon, starring Noah Crawford, Chris O'Neal, Jennette McCurdy, Noah Munck, Ariana Grande, and Ciara Bravo.

The movie is about a boy named Griffin (Noah Crawford) whose friend, Ben (Chris O'Neal), finds a rare baseball card worth a fortune. Griffin offers to sell the card to a local collectible dealer without being aware of its value.

The dealer scams the boys, driving Griffin to enlist several fellow students to help them retrieve the baseball card.[2][3] [4] A sneak peek premiered on Nickelodeon during three Sam & Cat episodes.

The August 24 premiere was watched by 4.2 million viewers.[5]

Swindle is loosely based on the book of the same name by Gordon Korman.

exigussrex

Sep 17, 2010
los angeles
There is a book I read as a kid called Honus and Me. Its one of the reasons I took up collecting back then. I'm glad to see similar stories being made available to kids. Hopefully it will get them interested in collecting.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

There is a book I read as a kid called Honus and Me. Its one of the reasons I took up collecting back then. I'm glad to see similar stories being made available to kids. Hopefully it will get them interested in collecting.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Awesome book...I still got my copy. Awesome book Dan Gutman, who also wrote Babe and Me, and Jackie and Me (I think)

Members online

Latest posts