Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Large selection up for sale individuals or lots

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sos206

May 26, 2021
Hi everyone, I am new to the community and I was hoping to get some suggestions from other members about something. So I have a huge collection all three main sports are included and even with me focusing on solely big hit acquisitions I still have ended up with a nice chunk of cards from say 2017-2021. A lot of them are quality cards and so I thought maybe a good way to liquidate a good piece of my cards would be doing repacks. Now I’m sure most of you have been had as I have in the past on eBay or wherever buying pricey packs and never getting anything really even worth showing ur best friend. I would like to change that assumption and make up some real legit ones. What I am asking for is suggestions on what to include in the packs. First I thought about making up 50 and pulling 50 $30-$80 chase cards to put in them so u would get one per pack for sure. Sorry to stretch this out so far. Just please whatever you think would make a quality hot pack tell me and if I can fulfill I will try it out. With all of the results stemming from the virus, I am really considering liquidating my whole collection to get me til I get back on my feet. Thanks everyone, and thank you for having me to your community.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app