Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Lebron headed back to Cleveland

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NY Tony

Mar 29, 2013
I'm shocked he's going back after Dan Gilbert publicly called him a coward and a betrayer

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
I'm happy to see Lebron go back to the Cavs. I don't care about the whole decision debacle - because all the money that Lebron received from doing it went to charity. Blame ESPN for doing that.

If you think about it - Lebron's decision to go to the Heat was worth it - 2 rings, 4 trips to the Finals in 4 years. That's pretty damn impressive.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
I'm happy to see Lebron go back to the Cavs. I don't care about the whole decision debacle - because all the money that Lebron received from doing it went to charity. Blame ESPN for doing that.

If you think about it - Lebron's decision to go to the Heat was worth it - 2 rings, 4 trips to the Finals in 4 years. That's pretty damn impressive.

Now he's going to Cleveland with another "Big Three"...Lebron, Irving, and Wiggins...I am so excited! I hope Kobe gets a "Big Two" at least!!
The person I feel really bad for is Shabazz Napier! I wonder what he is thinking. LeBron practically willed Miami to get him, I bet Napier was so excited to play with Lebron. Now he has nothing! Literally!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Rumored deal has the Cavs getting K-Love and not having to give up much.

How scary would that team be? Yikes, they'd win the East by mid-February...

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Rumored deal has the Cavs getting K-Love and not having to give up much.

How scary would that team be? Yikes, they'd win the East by mid-February...
Yea, they'd keep Wiggins in the process... not to mention getting Ray Allen and maybeeeeeeeeeeeee Mike Miller... that team would be STACKED

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
If they want to keep Wiggins, and all indications are that they do, they'll need a third team to get involved for a Love trade. If not they can wait it out one year and go after him.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Although I wish Phoenix could have pulled this out and got LJ and Bosh/Melo or traded for Love somehow, I'm glad it was Cleveland. I'm a LJ fan and I hope it turns out well for him. (No career injuries , at least 1 more Championship etc). I think it's funny how fast those who HATED him , now embrace him. It's the if I can't have him/her no one else can thing. If the Cavs pull off the Love deal , Gilbert then assembled the type of team (3 stars), like he lobbied against

Ryan

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Kevin Love for the Cavs pupu platter is not happening...Wiggins and more needs to happen or they can shop him around

I agree , I think Wiggins would need to be included. I don't think that Wolves would do it w/o , But I think there is a 3-5 year window and Love would speed up the process instantly where even if Wiggins turns out to be great , it would be a slower transition

Ryan

Members online

Latest posts