Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****MONDAY MORNING THREAD***** 5/1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
refill coffee / meds taken = busy week Wed. kids day at stadium set up / Fri night also . Plans might change for Saturday night .

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Lets Go Devils...
i was at my nieces 50th birthday party sat. one friend of her walked in in full devil regalia head to toe. we had a fun convo as i had my filip chytil t shirt and ranger hat. bet he thought of me that night. should be a great game tonight.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Daycare is putting us in a bind this week. Her husband has been having some health issues lately, and she's already closed Thursday and Friday this week. Jayme took the morning off and her mom is covering the afternoon. Found somebody to watch on Friday, now just need to figure Thursday out.

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here
Afternoon all, dropped the kid off at the bus and then came home and took a nap…

Card show pickups from Saturday
IMG_9508.JPG
The Mets card is 161/390, the autos are JT Schwartz and Lenny Dykstra
IMG_9509.JPG
The Tellez is for my random GU stuff collection (field tarp), the Alonso is 12/50 and I don’t know much about the Griffey, but for the price I paid, I couldn’t pass it up
IMG_9510.JPG

Obviously, I didn’t pay the labeled prices, not for any of them I don’t think. I also grabbed a couple hangar boxes of 21 update chrome, but they were busts

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online