Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****MONDAY MORNING THREAD*****9/25

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Yikes! Good Luck to all the wounded on a fast & healthy recovery!

I have another Topps redemption being shipped by FedEx. Luckily they have my street address this time. I still haven't received my last shipment. Supposedly it is being resent.

Back to today's shipment. I got a text saying it needs to be signed for and delivery will be between 11:20am & 3:30pm. I leave a little before 11am to head home and wait. Halfway home I get a text package undeliverable no one home to sign. IT'S 11am!!!!!!!!

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Afternoon all! Yikes! Good Luck to all the wounded on a fast & healthy recovery!

I have another Topps redemption being shipped by FedEx. Luckily they have my street address this time. I still haven't received my last shipment. Supposedly it is being resent.

Back to today's shipment. I got a text saying it needs to be signed for and delivery will be between 11:20am & 3:30pm. I leave a little before 11am to head home and wait. Halfway home I get a text package undeliverable no one home to sign. IT'S 11am!!!!!!!!
i had a topps finest redemption sent to me a boston player yikes. when it came right signature of the player the picture had a different player on the card. i forget who a prospect that didnt pan out.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts