Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MY BEST COLLECTION PICKUPS EVER SOME OF THE NICEST HOBBY PIECES ON THE MARKET

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Speaking of nice pickups Ant we picked up some nice patch cards on Molloy colleges lawn. It was a real free for all.

Another crappy card pick up thread from JCMINT, I think we're all getting a little sick of these threads joe!!!!

heartyourlife

Jul 29, 2010
Iowa City, IA
....When did you plan on listing the good stuff.....

HOLY XXXX THAT'S SOME INSANE XXXX!

Any of it up for sale? Specifically the Musial/Gibson dual auto and Ultimate Griffey triple patch auto...

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
That Musial Gibby card was a lot bigger then I thought it was

....When did you plan on listing the good stuff.....

HOLY XXXX THAT'S SOME INSANE XXXX!

Any of it up for sale? Specifically the Musial/Gibson dual auto and Ultimate Griffey triple patch auto...

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
Great stuff. Thanks for sharing the hockey, football, and basketball as well. As a Red Wings fan, I am big fan of some those Yzerman's.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
That Musial/Griffey is such an awesome pairing. Same birthplace, same birthday etc. On that note, you have a pm.

edit: Let me know if the pm did not go through... not sure if it did.

Last edited:

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
It went thru bud
That Musial/Griffey is such an awesome pairing. Same birthplace, same birthday etc. On that note, you have a pm.

edit: Let me know if the pm did not go through... not sure if it did.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Just an amazing thread for pick-ups... I too was going to ask if this is just one mail day or what LOL... congrats, amazing stuff!

Latest posts