Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NCAA Awards Frozen Four to Pittsburgh in 2013

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Robert Morris University will host the 2013 NCAA Frozen Four tournament at the Penguins arena The Consol Energy Center. the tournament will take place on April 11 and 13, 2013.

The Eastern College Athletic Conference (ECAC) will host the 2014 NCAA Frozen Four tournament at the The Wachovia Center the home of the Philadelphia Flyers. the tournament will take place on April 10 and 12, 2014.

These two championships will be the first two NCAA Division I Men’s Ice Hockey Championship events held in the state of Pennsylvania.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Nice!!! That's definitely good news for you and your city, maybe you will even be able to attend a game or two.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
I will definitely attend a few of the games. the Penguins already sent an email confirming that season ticket holders will be offered tickets :D

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
It'll be interesting to see how attendance is in Philly.

We have alot of good high school teams, but no great college teams. Minor league hockey does well around here, so that's probably a good sign...

adamcm

Aug 7, 2008
That's really cool Dave!

My hometown is hosting the 2011 and 2012 Canadian University championships. But I would rather see yours :lol:

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
adamcm said:
That's really cool Dave!

My hometown is hosting the 2011 and 2012 Canadian University championships. But I would rather see yours :lol:

even though it's 3 years away I am pretty excited to the Frozen Four in person. I try to watch it every year on TV but it will be cool watching it in person.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
gt2590 said:
It'll be interesting to see how attendance is in Philly.

We have alot of good high school teams, but no great college teams. Minor league hockey does well around here, so that's probably a good sign...

I would think the attendance in Philly will be strong. the AHL and NHL teams both have no problem selling out so I don't think this will be any different.

Members online

Latest posts