Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NHLPA Team Canada Game-Worn Jersey eBay Auctions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Oh wow, Olympic worn jerseys right from the NHLPA with full NHLPA Letters of authenticity!! What more can you ask for? Looks like these just went on sale tonight and they all have a ton of bids already. Crosby is already up to $3000 :shock: . geez, i wouldn't be surprised to see Crosby hit $10K+.

They are auctioning off 140 Olympic worn jerseys :shock: Canada is up first then aft6er these auctions are done the USA is up, then Russia etc, etc.

adamcm

Aug 7, 2008
Wow some of those are going to go high! I wonder why they couldn't get a better jersey for Brodeur. According to the auctions you are getting the game worn jersey from the 8-2 win over Germany. So with Brodeur you get a jersey that was worn on the bench and during the end game celebration.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
adamcm said:
Wow some of those are going to go high! I wonder why they couldn't get a better jersey for Brodeur. According to the auctions you are getting the game worn jersey from the 8-2 win over Germany. So with Brodeur you get a jersey that was worn on the bench and during the end game celebration.

Oh so Brodeur was the back up against Germany? I guess that's better than Fleury's jersey then (Fleurys is just "Game issued", he probably never even touched it). Although its pretty hard to call that Brodeur jersey game used as well.

And what about that Crosby jersey? $7500 already!!! Are these people bidding think this is the jersey that Sid scored the winning goal in? You'd think so with how crazy the bidding is.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
I think the Crosby will end between $15-20,000.

as for the Fleury jersey he did not dress for any of the games. I would imagine he was issued one home and one away jersey. this one was probably just an extra one they had in case he did play and needed another one. I would think he kept the 2 he was issued but didn't get to use in a game.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
To bad MeiGray didn't get to market Team Canada jerseys. They have best system around. A bunch of Canada jerseys from other games have been auctioned already from official Vancouver Games ebay ID. The game used pucks from gold medal game fetched several thousand. Also sold a bunch of stuff from all the other events.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
well something has clearly gone wrong with the bids on the Crosby jersey as someone has bid it up to $75,000 :eek: . I would expect to see those bid taken away soon.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
someone really wants that Crosby jersey. my buddy and I were talking about it and we figured it's probably someone with a restaurant or bar that wants to display it or just some extremely rich guy.

adamcm

Aug 7, 2008
Bump, only 2 hours to go (less than 10 minutes on the Morrow).

Still shocked that the Brodeur is going for more than some of the players that were on the ice...

Da_Fish

Mar 27, 2010
The USA jerseys are up!!!!

Most of the Team Canada jerseys went for apprx $2000-$2500....do you think the average USA jerseys will be higher or lower?

I am REALLY debating about the Orpik.

adamcm

Aug 7, 2008
G $MONEY$ said:
Anyone know what some of the Canadian jerseys go for? Curious about Crosby, Fleury, Brodeur, Luongo, Iginla.

Hey Bilko,

If you goto the link Dave put for the US jerseys and click on the Completed Listings checkbox you can see them. Looks like Mr.Crosby went for a cool 37K!

Members online

Latest posts