Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Player collectors, someone is selling '98 Leaf z2 Axis cards #'d/20 on a Facebook group

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
F.. You then!Wining bi***!Just cause you wanted some of the lot and did not get it at the price you wanted does not give you the right to low ball!Write what ever you want,ignore you will be!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So now I'm "wining", whatever that means?How did I "lowball" when I never made an offer?You sound like you're up way past your bed time.Sweet dreams, little one.

Jan 14, 2009
Scrubs seriously worth 27?I'll pass.

I understand that these are very scarce and don't fault the guy for seeking this price but in my case, the Brad Fullmer, at auction would be lucky to clear $10.

F.. You then!Wining bi***!Just cause you wanted some of the lot and did not get it at the price you wanted does not give you the right to low ball!Write what ever you want,ignore you will be!

Wow, is this the seller?

Last edited:

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I understand that these are very scarce and don't fault the guy for seeking this price but in my case, the Brad Fullmer, at auction would be lucky to clear $10.

Wow, is this the seller?

Wasn't faulting him, but $27 for commons is unrealistic.There is some Red Sox common that keeps getting listed over and over for $7 with no bites.And a McGwire black parallel limited to 50 went for $40 at auction.

Sadly, yes, that is the seller.If you want the Fullmer better make a play for it now before his parents takes his Iphone away.

Jan 14, 2009
Wasn't faulting him, but $27 for commons is unrealistic.There is some Red Sox common that keeps getting listed over and over for $7 with no bites.And a McGwire black parallel limited to 50 went for $40 at auction.

Sadly, yes, that is the seller.If you want the Fullmer better make a play for it now before his parents takes his Iphone away.

Unbelievable and unnecessarily nasty attitude for someone trying sell something.

GameJerseyPR

Oct 21, 2013
Still here!;-) Any one intrested in the cards please pm me,thanks to all for your opinion on this rare lot of cards!

Members online

Latest posts