Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PSA/DNA Special: will there ever be another $10 special?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Does anyone know if a member submits through this special this month it'll be in a red flip or a blue flip? I've gotten two different answers . [MENTION=2418]George_Calfas[/MENTION] maybe?

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Does anyone know if a member submits through this special this month it'll be in a red flip or a blue flip? I've gotten two different answers . [MENTION=2418]George_Calfas[/MENTION] maybe?

PSA/DNA seldom offer red flip specials and when they do turn around times are longer than normal due to volume.

As mentioned about, this is a blue flip special.
[MENTION=1948]Leaf[/MENTION] is the direction I would head for auto subs.

Johnny G

Sep 29, 2008
Jersey Shore
I may just send in the Duke Snider I posted a few weeks back. Everyone on here says its legit, but wouldn't mind a definite answer. Will raise the value a bit too?

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
[MENTION=1794]A_Pharis[/MENTION], this is what I want to go through to get the Teddy authenticated? Remember, I've never graded anything and I've got a couple other things that I'll be sending along. But if you'd be kind enough to kinda walk me through this I'll get it submitted today if that's a possibility!

Anthony

Nov 20, 2008
San Diego area
I guess this is as close at it gets to $10 specials now: PSA/DNA Special.

I'm not as tempted to do this. I guess my stack of ~30-40 IP and TTM auto RCs will go uncertified for the foreseeable future. At least I'm not in a rush, but admittedly it would be cool to have them slabbed for my collection.

alifaxwa2

Dec 24, 2008
Jefferson, MD
A guy on the PSA board that runs two $10 blue flip bulk subs a year, was told he won't likely get the $10 rate again. So, since $15 with grading is the special rate, its possible $12-13 or even $15 is new low bar for no-auto grade submissions.

Members online

Latest posts