Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ricky Rubio to say in Spain

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Well that sucks ::facepalm:: Looks like hes in Spain for 2 more years, i bet he never plays in Minny at all.

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
Well, he already has rookie cards in topps, sp game used, and ud draft edition. So I'm guessing he won't have RCs in his true rookie year. It's confusing to me because sometimes players are drafted one year and aren't rookies and don't have cards produced until the year that they are actual rookies. (for example: Marc Gasol-drafted in 07, wasn't a rookie and didn't have cards until 08.)
I've only been collecting cards basketball cards for a few years, so I don't know if stuff like this happens all the time or not.

minpin

Dec 27, 2008
Manhattan
Huffamaniac said:
Once again the T-Wolves screw up

I'm pretty sure Rubio was staying in Spain no matter what. He would have gotten abused anyway in the league. It will be interesting to see if this is really a 2 year deal or if Minnesota continues to pursue no matter the situation.

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
Wehttam6 said:
Well, he already has rookie cards in topps, sp game used, and ud draft edition. So I'm guessing he won't have RCs in his true rookie year. It's confusing to me because sometimes players are drafted one year and aren't rookies and don't have cards produced until the year that they are actual rookies. (for example: Marc Gasol-drafted in 07, wasn't a rookie and didn't have cards until 08.)
I've only been collecting cards basketball cards for a few years, so I don't know if stuff like this happens all the time or not.

Gasol was never as highly regarded as Rubio. I think companies just put him in knowing thats what collectors wanted.

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
He's not that good anyway. He has a skill set for the And 1 tour, not a professional sports league.

Members online

Latest posts