Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scoreboard Coa's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Hoominaga said:
I've got a Wayne Gretzky Autographed card that I bought from Scoreboard in the early 90's I believe it was and I was just wondering if you guys thought it was real or fake. I remember going to the Scoreboard warehouse in Cherry Hill with my dad when I was really young and getting it. It's numbered 750/999 and the COA is in the case with the card. Here's an actual picture of the card front and back. Thanks!

2TQbn.gif

the auto looks good, imo. i can't comment on the coa though.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Hoominaga said:
I've got a Wayne Gretzky Autographed card that I bought from Scoreboard in the early 90's I believe it was and I was just wondering if you guys thought it was real or fake. I remember going to the Scoreboard warehouse in Cherry Hill with my dad when I was really young and getting it. It's numbered 750/999 and the COA is in the case with the card. Here's an actual picture of the card front and back. Thanks!

2TQbn.gif

I could be so wrong its not funny, but from what I recall the ones in those weird sealed holders are authentic. The ones I have seen that looked really good have been in those funky/ugly holders.

autocut

xcantgobackx said:
I miss hearing Kenny Goldin on the phone during Don West's insane yelling sales tactics.

Yes, very familiar. I've been there before. It was in my neighborhood (about a 5-10 minute drive). I remembered buying a couple of boxes of Classic 4-Sport and pulled this. Card you see the error? I remember Goldin always misleading everyone by saying "GEM MINT 10" and quoting PSA sales when they were graded by WCG

gherror1.jpg

gherror2.jpg

72skywalker

Aug 4, 2010
So the consenses is that any Star Wars stuff is faked because it wasn't signed in front of a scoreboard employee? I had the chance to buy a star wars singiture poster a few years back and passed. i want to make sure I did the right thing.

Latest posts