Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

sick of stupid lazy sellers on ebay!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
So i bought a card a month ago. A week ago i asked the seller where the card was nothing showed on the tracking. Seller replied " sorry I still have it will get it out on Friday after Thanksgiving. " $%&#$$##@!@
So today I checked the tracking nothing!. So I asked the seller where the card was. shows nothing on the tracking. Sellers response was. " I will have to refund you because ebay won't let me reprint a label "
*(&^*%$(*&^! I guess the seller has NO HANDS or HE does not know how to wright by hand. So I replied for him to do so. Waiting for his response. I do not think he has the card. What an a-hole jerk off lying sack of RAT excrement.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
As I get older, I seem to be bothered more by what always feels like a lame excuse when it comes to ebay and problems with sellers. I'm not sure I am able to give ebay sellers the benefit of the doubt anymore. After 25 years buying on that site, I feel like I have seen and experienced it all.

My latest frustration is a seller sends the wrong card (can't count how many times that has happened). I tell him I want the right card, assuming he mixed 2 orders up. He tells me to do a refund request and since it was under $10, my assumption is he won't even bother. I end up sending the wrong card back and got my refund. Then I felt like I just got brush off replies to my several follow ups. First he claims that the buyer is sending my card back, but he'll be omn vacation so it won't be right away. Then I follow up after his vacation and he says he hasn't heard from the buyer??? I insist that I want the card and expect him to put some effort into retireving it. I swear he said the card was coming finally, then when I followed up again after a reasonable amount of transit time, he says no card yet. I let another 1-2 weeks go by, follow up again and he says the card must have gotten lost on the way back.

I don't believe the seller ever even tried to get the card back. Figured it was less than $10, probably not worth his time or the added expense. Probably figured most buyers would just forget it and move on. Sadly, this was a unique item that I probably won't be able to easily, if ever, replace. I will join you in agreeing that I am tired of stupid, lazy ebay sellers.

I ask you, referencing back to my first sentence, how hard is it to send the right item to the right buyer? In ALL of my dealings across several decades, I am almost certain that I have NEVER sent the wrong thing to someone. I literally am not kidding when I say it has happened to me more times than I can remember though, and oddly enough, most of the time I never get my original item. It always either seems to magically get lost or the other recipient refuses to return it, or so I am told.

1manvs1world

Jul 30, 2023
San Diego
My biggest problem is when a seller or buyer repeatedly takes advantage of the lack of consequences for poor performance. Whether a seller continually fails to send an item on time or they mistakenly ship the wrong one or a buyer isn’t paying on time or paying at all eBay policy seems too lenient and in most cases unfair. The entire experience has deteriorated over the years. They also attempt to downplay their responsibility for correcting issues.
I have no interest in joining FCB but it seems to be more and more reliable for collectors and sellers.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
My biggest problem is when a seller or buyer repeatedly takes advantage of the lack of consequences for poor performance. Whether a seller continually fails to send an item on time or they mistakenly ship the wrong one or a buyer isn’t paying on time or paying at all eBay policy seems too lenient and in most cases unfair. The entire experience has deteriorated over the years. They also attempt to downplay their responsibility for correcting issues.
I have no interest in joining FCB but it seems to be more and more reliable for collectors and sellers.

1701239650906.png

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts