Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

So now that we're a couple months in............

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
who are the big named rookies to be picking up on besides Tavares. I'm assuming not much has changed but I keep referring back to the Beckett article where they listed the big guys to collect:

Victor Hedman
James Van Riemsdyk
Matt Duchene

But who else would you consider to be top tier for this year?

Lets hear it.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
a few of the others are Atlanta's Evander Kane, Toronto goalie Jonas Gustavsson, Dallas's Jamie Benn, Ranger's Michael Del Zotto, Buffalo's Tyler Myers.

These are the other "big" names that i can think of right now. Of course though, like most every year, there is several sleepers that won't make their impact for 2 or 3 more years.

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
G $MONEY$ said:
a few of the others are Atlanta's Evander Kane, Toronto goalie Jonas Gustavsson, Dallas's Jamie Benn, Ranger's Michael Del Zotto, Buffalo's Tyler Myers.

These are the other "big" names that i can think of right now. Of course though, like most every year, there is several sleepers that won't make their impact for 2 or 3 more years.

I also was thinking Gustavsson, Del Zotto and Myers.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Cool. Thanks for the info. We dont' get much information on hockey here other than Hurricanes this and Hurricanes that so its nice to gain the perspective of others outside of the eye of the storm.

ctmike

Oct 9, 2009
Connecticut
Those mentioned above and I'd keep an eye on Ville Leino, Antti Niemi, Ryan O'Reilly, TJ Galiardi, Viktor Stalberg, and Matt Gilroy even.

Members online

Latest posts