Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Status of Panini Baseball products

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
Rumor is Capstone was the last Panini baseball product under the MLBPA license but there hasn't been an official announcement that I've seen.

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
Looks like 2023 Donruss and 2023 Stars & Stripes are now scheduled. Donruss will be using Prospects, HoFers & Legends to complete the set. Stars & Stripes are team USA players.

Donruss article: https://www.cardboardconnection.com/2023-donruss-baseball-cards
The prospects thing should be interesting. I didn't dig too deep on it but I would have thought they were covered under the MLBPA umbrella since they're members now. Of course some of them could have chosen not to be members and sign exclusives I guess.

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
Last I knew you weren't part of the MLBPA until you were on the 40-man roster.
Part of the last CBA process was adding all minor league players to the MLBPA for representation. All minor leaguers became MLBPA members as of August last year. I don't know to what extent that includes at the moment.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts