Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

========== The Morning Thread =========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
JackLondon said:
pghbuccos said:
well hopefully they call you on Monday and schedule the surgery for this coming week.

we went to Hilton Head SC

Now I remember.

Golf, swimming, boating? Never been there before.

Golf, swimming and watching a guy catch two 3 foot sharks right where we were swimming.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
JackLondon said:
pghbuccos said:
JackLondon said:
pghbuccos said:
well hopefully they call you on Monday and schedule the surgery for this coming week.

Now I remember.

Golf, swimming and watching a guy catch two 3 foot sharks right where we were swimming.

That would be creepy. :eek:

oh it certainly was creepy. we got out of the water after that and only went back in when there were dolphins around.

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
pghbuccos said:
JackLondon said:
pghbuccos said:
JackLondon said:
pghbuccos said:

Now I remember.

oh it certainly was creepy. we got out of the water after that and only went back in when there were dolphins around.

I would only have gone back in if Chief Brody, Quint and Matt Hooper were nearby. :lol:

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
JackLondon said:
pghbuccos said:
JackLondon said:
pghbuccos said:
JackLondon said:
[quote="pghbuccos":374o8gck]well hopefully they call you on Monday and schedule the surgery for this coming week.

Now I remember.

I would only have gone back in if Chief Brody, Quint and Matt Hooper were nearby. :lol:[/quote:374o8gck]

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
pghbuccos said:
JackLondon said:
pghbuccos said:
JackLondon said:
pghbuccos said:
[quote="JackLondon":1i1iq646][quote="pghbuccos":1i1iq646]well hopefully they call you on Monday and schedule the surgery for this coming week.

Now I remember.

I would only have gone back in if Chief Brody, Quint and Matt Hooper were nearby. :lol:[/quote:1i1iq646]

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?:[/quote:1i1iq646]

You're making me feel old!!!

Those were the main characters in "Jaws" (Roy Scheider, Robert Shaw, Richard Dreyfuss)

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I was just messing with you Andrew. I know who they are but just felt like making you feel old.

Jesse we got you your 300 pages :p

on that note I am off to bed.

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
pghbuccos said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I was just messing with you Andrew. I know who they are but just felt like making you feel old.

Jesse we got you your 300 pages :p

on that note I am off to bed.

Ok, good to hear that you got it, Dave!

See you later on!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts