Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Trenton Thunder Post Game IP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RyanCJW

Jan 14, 2011
Collingswood, NJ
Hey everyone, my work schedule doesn't allow me to do pre-game autos at games anymore but I think that I can still get there in time to get the teams leaving in Trenton/Wilmington.

Has anyone done trenton this season post game? How are they? I know it's usually very easy to do Trenton post game but I wanted to check how this years' team is if anyone has any experience.

Thanks in advance!

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
RyanCJW said:
Hey everyone, my work schedule doesn't allow me to do pre-game autos at games anymore but I think that I can still get there in time to get the teams leaving in Trenton/Wilmington.

Has anyone done trenton this season post game? How are they? I know it's usually very easy to do Trenton post game but I wanted to check how this years' team is if anyone has any experience.

Thanks in advance!

Hey man. I go all the time for autos and they are better to get after. Don't even waste your time pre-game even if you can. Betances is tough even after the game, but he has signed everytime I have been there outside after the game. Banuelos is awesome and signs everything. The only jerk on Trenton this year is Melky Mesa. Other than that, Trenton is easy. The visiting teams are great as well.

RyanCJW

Jan 14, 2011
Collingswood, NJ
Thanks a lot, jbone- thinking of heading up there tomorrow. If I get up there I'll post to show who I ended up getting.

I appreciate the advice!!