Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****TUESDAY MORNING THREAD*****8/3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
early morning shuttle ---left at 8:30 not 6:00 . Strange thing outside =RAIN ---what do i care i'm inside . Well back to pricing BRAVES cards and taking out Red Sox for 13th / 14th set up . refill coffee

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Loving this cooler weather. This is usually the hottest week of the year. I walked at the park yesterday at lunch and could smell and taste the smoke from the fires. I don't remember ever smelling it before.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Afternoon all! Loving this cooler weather. This is usually the hottest week of the year. I walked at the park yesterday at lunch and could smell and taste the smoke from the fires. I don't remember ever smelling it before.
been wierd by me lots of rain we never get in july, mostly been cool 40s at night.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
Finally got my van fixed. Bought 2 new tires at a place near Boston called Mavis Tires and Batteries. It used to be National Tires and Batteries. I had to bring the van back 4 times. The tire pressure sensor kept lighting up on the dashboard. And one tire kept loosing air. They couldn't or wouldn't try to fix it. They just put air in the tires. I took the van to a Place north of Boston called Hogan Tires. They put a new tire pressure sensor in and fixed the problem. (y)

I should have paid closer attention when I first went to Mavis Tires. The place was the dirtiest business place I've ever seen. The men's room was gross. I wouldn't even go in there. It's like they never picked anything up or had someone sweep or clean anything.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Finally got my van fixed. Bought 2 new tires at a place near Boston called Mavis Tires and Batteries. It used to be National Tires and Batteries. I had to bring the van back 4 times. The tire pressure sensor kept lighting up on the dashboard. And one tire kept loosing air. They couldn't or wouldn't try to fix it. They just put air in the tires. I took the van to a Place north of Boston called Hogan Tires. They put a new tire pressure sensor in and fixed the problem. (y)

I should have paid closer attention when I first went to Mavis Tires. The place was the dirtiest business place I've ever seen. The men's room was gross. I wouldn't even go in there. It's like they never picked anything up or had someone sweep or clean anything.
Wait, wait, wait! You went to a place named Hogan? I wouldn't trust anyplace named Hogan to clean my cats litter box. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Members online

Latest posts