Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

under rated young players

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bdal23

Aug 7, 2008
Who are guys that you believe are under rated and their card prices are good buys at this time.

The few names I have in mind are
Colby Rasmus - his bowman chrome auto goes for about the same as a mike trout auto. A gold refractor auto sold for $313
Carlos Gonzalez- his bowman chrome rookies are less than $2 each. Blue refractors around $40-50
Andrew McCutchen- even his topps chrome auto and sterling autos only bring around $20

Vagrant

May 2, 2009
He's not young anymore, but I think it's ridiculous that you can get a BGS 9.5 or PSA 10 copy of Adam Dunn's 1999 Bowman Chrome RC for $10-15.

He's 30 years old with 330 HRs. 17 per year until he's 40 will get him in the 500 HR club.

jgro85

Mar 15, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Yeah Adam Dunn is the man.

Zimmerman and Tulo are probably the most underrated, although they are not as young as the guys previously mentioned.

cjb9421

Feb 17, 2010
bdal23 said:
Who are guys that you believe are under rated and their card prices are good buys at this time.

The few names I have in mind are
Colby Rasmus - his bowman chrome auto goes for about the same as a mike trout auto. A gold refractor auto sold for $313
Carlos Gonzalez- his bowman chrome rookies are less than $2 each. Blue refractors around $40-50
Andrew McCutchen- even his topps chrome auto and sterling autos only bring around $20

LOL more like 35 or so...but still too low.

southeastjerome

Aug 8, 2008
Colby Rasmus is a future all star imo and his prices are a flat out joke. It seems when ever he plays he seems to put up good numbers and has everything going for him on a very good baseball team.

+ The cardinals have an excellent following and dedicated fans.

Can anyone honestly explain why he is so cheap ?

Members online

Latest posts