Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

USA LISTINGS...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RCRX

Sep 4, 2009
Do I do quick one day listings or let it ride for 3?? I cant believe some of the price differences in ending sales just today?? Need some "sage" advice. I bought for the only purpose of flipping at draft so dont have any that I want..unfortunately my teams pick has no cards!! :(
Thanks as always!!

RCRX

Sep 4, 2009
kentuckyderby said:
list within next 48 hours

Would you do a one day listing or a 3 day listing?? Still a little new to all this..Thanks for your answer!

RCRX

Sep 4, 2009
mredsox89 said:
RCRX said:
kentuckyderby said:

Would you do a one day listing or a 3 day listing?? Still a little new to all this..Thanks for your answer!

I would suggest BIN/BO over auctions for everything. I do unbelievably better with BIN's.

I almost thought going that route. Its crazy though with the prices. Someone was posting on here the otherday about Whitson cards to be specific I think. The auctions were ending for more than he had listings for BIN/BO.. I dont remember the exact thread but it was within the last week..
Decisions decisions...
Thanks....

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
RCRX said:
mredsox89 said:
RCRX said:
kentuckyderby said:

I would suggest BIN/BO over auctions for everything. I do unbelievably better with BIN's.

I almost thought going that route. Its crazy though with the prices. Someone was posting on here the otherday about Whitson cards to be specific I think. The auctions were ending for more than he had listings for BIN/BO.. I dont remember the exact thread but it was within the last week..
Decisions decisions...
Thanks....

For every 1 auction i see that goes for over the current BIN prices, I see 3 or more BIN's hit over current auction prices, specifically right after the draft. People want the cards of their teams players right now, not wait for an auction to end, even if its tomorrow.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
i was happy, 3 harper blues ended last night at 250, 177 and 250, i got the 177.
i have 15 machados ending in 30 minutes and they are at 88 bucks, almost 6 per.
prices are all over the place.

bdal23

Aug 7, 2008
I used the BIN option for my Harper Blue Refractor. All I have gotten are 2 offers of $100 and $140
Then I see BIN have been hit for $250,300, 215. Im a little disappointed there.
My Machados I ran as 1 day auctions and was very happy.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
I am so glad I had my stuff end last night during the draft. I thought the draft was earlier in the day so I had my stuff end about 8:30 ET.... about 90 min after the draft started. I didnt have much... just 9 boxes worth of USA cards. 3 Jameson Taillon, 2 Bryce Brentz, 4 Michael Choice w/ a Refractor and 3 Yasmani Grandal w/ a Refractor. I knew the Taillon would get $18-20 and sure enough $18. I didnt expect much out of the Brentz... and they got like $3. The 2 that shocked me was Grandal and Choice. I figured $6-10 for both... only because of the refractor being added.... The Choice lot sold for $20.50 and Grandal lot $16.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts