Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wander Franco done…

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
ESPN has gotten a report detailing a lot of the specifics of the Wander Franco case.

And oh boy, it’s worse than we thought.

The girls mom was evidently in on it too.

Hopefully you don’t have many of his cards left to sell. Cuz they’re going to be even deader than before. Unless somehow his case causes a temporary spike in interest and thus in prices.

I only have some left but nothing bigger than a few bucks.

But the case is gonna ruin so many lives.

So sad…

OakAth

Nov 30, 2009
Well.....I collect the 2023 Topps Finest Purple Pink Refractors numbered to /3 and a seller on ebay still thinks this is a $500.00 card. Can someone talk to him for me please?

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
Well.....I collect the 2023 Topps Finest Purple Pink Refractors numbered to /3 and a seller on ebay still thinks this is a $500.00 card. Can someone talk to him for me please?

Well, sellers cash in on tragedies all the time so I doubt this one has a conscience.

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
If the reporting is accurate, it's just sad...ugly...bad. And then I think about it as a parent and it makes me angry. As for cards, I hit Wander base autos in both Topps Chrome and Chrome Update and still have them.