Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Was digging through a forgotten box and found.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wickedliquids

Feb 4, 2010
Yeah, I got it in person - I try to save some cards before I give most of them away for charity. The ones I save are the ones I try to get auto'd and at the same time, every year, I take a handful of cards I'm able to get autographed and then donate them for a yearly Alzheimer's Association silent auction fundraiser.

sdsportsfan1214

Aug 14, 2008
San Diego
wickedliquids said:
Yeah, I got it in person - I try to save some cards before I give most of them away for charity. The ones I save are the ones I try to get auto'd and at the same time, every year, I take a handful of cards I'm able to get autographed and then donate them for a yearly Alzheimer's Association silent auction fundraiser.

Thats really nice of you man! that card would look fabulous slabbed :D

wickedliquids

Feb 4, 2010
Thanks! Was thinking about that, but I think I might throw it into the Alzheimer's Association auction this summer. The people that bid there don't really collect cards, so they're buying for their kids or grand kids and they don't know what "slabbed" means, nor do they care lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts