Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****WEDNESDAY MORNING THREAD*****8/30

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

LCS was out of Hobby boxes of 22 Chtome Platinum so got two blasters. They had them for same price as retail.

Did well! Griffey is /99…

IMG_4346.jpeg

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
hope so ---shuttle early unknown afternoon status -now for coffee meds --then sorting /logging in bulk cards to boxes so I can move to team boxes later. Only two more set ups at stadium . Don't think White Sox will set record in selling LOL . One player we hosted moved up last week , other long shot .

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here
Morning all, walked the kid to the bus and now being tired and lazy, might take the kid to the IronPigs/Syracuse Mets game tonight to try to get some autographs and see some of the game, but will prolly have to leave early to get him to bed for school

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Fell asleep early last night, only to wake up around midnight to remember I had left the dogs outside. Went down to let them in, which woke me up enough that I was up for 2-3 hours after that.

Members online