Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****WEDNESDAY MORNING THREAD*****9/13

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Gonna be another long, boring day at the office, can almost guarantee it. Lot of guys are waiting out the rain that we are supposed to get tomorrow before doing much. Hoping this means a lot of the crop gets bunched together in terms of drying out, and we have a few really busy days next week. We hit 100,000 bags on 9/12 last year. As of yesterday, we are at 26,000 bags is all.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
The city of Leominster Massachusetts (it's pronounced Leminster :LOL:) about 15 miles north of me almost got wiped out with 9" of rain yesterday. :(

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

Got new work PC. Windows 11 instead of 7 and new 27" monitor. So much better!

It used to take me 10-20 mins just to log in...

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
I was out running errands today around 2:00pm when I got stuck behind some school buses. The kids were mostly high school students. I guess. A lot of them were wearing shorts. Some girls shorts looked like they had their shorts pulled up to their butt crack. Some of the boy's, umm well. I couldn't tell if they were boys or girls. I'm glad some times I don't have kids. Yes, I'm old.

Members online

Latest posts