Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What would a 3/10 Ohtani 2023 Topps Update All Star Game (ASG-31) card go for?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

togaman

Oct 27, 2008
Houston
What do you guys think a Shohei Ohtani 2023 Topps Update Red Border All Star Game #d 03/10 (ASG-31) card that I just listed on ebay will go for?

Attachments

• Ohtani front.jpg
    Ohtani front.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 17
  • Ohtani back.jpg
    Ohtani back.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 18

OakAth

Nov 30, 2009
Whatever someone is willing to pay for it.....there is no rhyme or reason to pricing.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Realistically, somewhere between 100-300. It's a subset card from a fairly unexciting set. But it is an Ohtani #/10. I see you have it starting at $500, which I believe is a real stretch. You MIGHT find one bidder, which is all you need, but I doubt it. I think it'd be better to start it at $99.99 and let people bid it up.

togaman

Oct 27, 2008
Houston
Realistically, somewhere between 100-300. It's a subset card from a fairly unexciting set. But it is an Ohtani #/10. I see you have it starting at $500, which I believe is a real stretch. You MIGHT find one bidder, which is all you need, but I doubt it. I think it'd be better to start it at $99.99 and let people bid it up.
You never know what will sell and how many bidders will be interested. I normally am not an ebay seller. I had a Yordan Avarez Turkey Red #d to 71 red ink card a few years ago that sold for close to $700 when several bidders got into bidding war for it.

OakAth

Nov 30, 2009
You never know what will sell and how many bidders will be interested. I normally am not an ebay seller. I had a Yordan Avarez Turkey Red #d to 71 red ink card a few years ago that sold for close to $700 when several bidders got into bidding war for it.
Most of the time those bidding wars are less about the card and more about the two egos involved thus giving the card a false positive. On a sidenote, I sell items on ebay only to supplement my buying for my PC and I find that auctions are a sure-fire way to get burned. I prefer listing as a buy it now and target the collectors of the card/player in question and work with them on a price rather than lose it at auction to another seller who is planning on flipping it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts