Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WOW, stay away from this Ebay seller!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SeattlefantillIdie

Oct 2, 2008
KENMORE, WASHINGTON
OK, first off, I hope most would know that I don't like to bad mouth anyone! I rather enjoy getting into word-matches w/ Steelers fans and others of the likes, but I try REALLY hard not to bad mouth ANYONE. BUT, this guy is pissed off because I LEFT a positive feedback but told how I felt about the auction and didn't leave 5 stars on everything.....

Ebay auction #380158188368
PICTURE is incorrect for starters, but I let that go.
The card I got has BAD BENT corners and I felt that S/H was a tad high. So, I left this for feedback:
Corners are dinged and S/H tad high but still a VERY nice G/U card, MANY THANKS!-----
HOW is this really that bad of feedback?
Seller is: dealer-dude

SO, this is the email I just got from him:
SO YOU SCREWED ME ON THE STAR RATINGS OVER .99.....................UN FREAKIN BELIEVABLE..............DON'T YOU HAVE BIGGER ISSUES IN YOUR LIFE THAN SEEING WHO YOU CAN SCREW ON AN EBAY ITEM........................ESPECIALY OVER .99...............THAT IS UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IF YOU HAVE TO ACT THAT WAY OVER A .99 ITEM.........................I WOULD HATE TO BE AROUND YOU...............YOUR LIFE MUST BE MISERABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO, again, I hate to bad-mouth others, and I left him a slightly nasty message in return, but obviously he doesn't know how to be a bad seller and is going WAY OVER-BOARD because I wouldn't leave him 5 stars. I left like 3 for accurate listing and 3 for S/H..... HOW OR WHY IS THIS SO BAD????

SeattlefantillIdie

Oct 2, 2008
KENMORE, WASHINGTON
Daltonb1219 said:
Wow what a freaking ****** bag.

I had to thank that just because I TOTALLY agree with you! Again, I LOVE getting into silly arguments (our Hawks vs 49ers) but I NEVER meant to offend this jerk-off so bad. I just stated how I felt in the feedback.....

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
SeattlefantillIdie said:
Daltonb1219 said:
Wow what a freaking ****** bag.

I had to thank that just because I TOTALLY agree with you! Again, I LOVE getting into silly arguments (our Hawks vs 49ers) but I NEVER meant to offend this jerk-off so bad. I just stated how I felt in the feedback.....

I know i think its pretty reticules how he had the nerve to say that your life must be miserable. Just because you gave him a not perfect feedback, because you got a not perfect card. Thats just wrong imo

SeattlefantillIdie

Oct 2, 2008
KENMORE, WASHINGTON
SO, he responds to my email after I asked him to leave me alone, wow, he is REALLY upset over not getting 5 stars!!!! This guy has NO life. I BEG ALL OF YOU, PLEASE don't buy from him! I didn't bother scanning the card but it is bent and I wouldn't trust ANYTHING from him now, no matter HOW much feedback he has! AND THEN TO HARASS ME OVER MY OPINION!!!??? WOW!

Members online

Latest posts