Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

God help me

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
Sold some old basketball inserts that I found in a closet, and one guy that buys one of them sends me this email through eBay:

hi~

here is my address:

My address:

Room 603,Building 1,
North of Xiabumiao,
Futian District,
Shenzhen City,
Guangdong Province,
China

my name? Huang zhanpeng

SHENZHEN is the forth biggest City of China~The 26th World University Student Summer Sports Games was hold in Shenzhen!!

My chinese address:????????????????1-603
you'd better write them both!!!!!!!!!!

name in chinese ????

Great thanks!!!

This guy doesn't really expect me to write his 800 character address in both English and Chinese, does he? This guy doesn't expect me to write in Chinese, PERIOD, does he? I smell my first negative coming

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
Keyser Soze said:
Sold some old basketball inserts that I found in a closet, and one guy that buys one of them sends me this email through eBay:

hi~

here is my address:

My address:

Room 603,Building 1,
North of Xiabumiao,
Futian District,
Shenzhen City,
Guangdong Province,
China

my name? Huang zhanpeng

SHENZHEN is the forth biggest City of China~The 26th World University Student Summer Sports Games was hold in Shenzhen!!

name in chinese ????

Great thanks!!!

This guy doesn't really expect me to write his 800 character address in both English and Chinese, does he? This guy doesn't expect me to write in Chinese, PERIOD, does he? I smell my first negative coming

eBay.com

print label

apply label

drop it in the mail

pray

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
jbhofmann said:
Keyser Soze said:

hi~

here is my address:

My address:

Room 603,Building 1,
North of Xiabumiao,
Futian District,
Shenzhen City,
Guangdong Province,
China

my name? Huang zhanpeng

name in chinese ????

Great thanks!!!

eBay.com

print label

apply label

drop it in the mail

pray

has it changed? you used to not be able to do that for international shipping.

jbmm161

Dec 19, 2010
Ft Worth
Welcome to the club looks like my bad luck as rubbed off on you.

Keyser Soze said:

hi~

here is my address:

My address:

Room 603,Building 1,
North of Xiabumiao,
Futian District,
Shenzhen City,
Guangdong Province,
China

my name? Huang zhanpeng

name in chinese ????

Great thanks!!!

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
jbhofmann said:
eBay.com

print label

apply label

drop it in the mail

pray

Already tried that, it rejects it because of too many characters in address line 1. So I moved some of line 1 to line 2, still rejects it for same reason. Just going to walk to the PO

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
Keyser Soze said:
jbhofmann said:
eBay.com

print label

apply label

drop it in the mail

pray

Already tried that, it rejects it because of too many characters in address line 1. So I moved some of line 1 to line 2, still rejects it for same reason. Just going to walk to the PO

Copy his address and paste into Word.

Print?

Take to PO????

Might be easier.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Keyser Soze said:
ChasHawk said:
do not ship internationally

/problem

That actually brings up a good point. I only checked USA as place I would ship, do i have a right to refund his money and relist item?
I would think so.

In the listing, where it has the option for International Shipping, if you have No International Shipping selected,
then he shouldn't have been able to bid on your item.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Yup, your description clearly states...Shipping To: United States.

He is in violation of ebay TOS, and you should be able to cancel and get all your fees back.

Be sure to block him as well.

isotopes4

Feb 27, 2009
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WOW thats funny. you had better write them both!!! rofl!!! even my wife (who hates hearing of some of the ebay stories) is cracking up.

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
springfieldisotopes4 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WOW thats funny. you had better write them both!!! rofl!!! even my wife (who hates hearing of some of the ebay stories) is cracking up.

Glad I could provide some free amusement for you a-holes!!!! :grouphug: ::facepalm:: :benson:

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
jbrown said:
Copy address. Paste in word. Print it out. Tape to package. Mail. Done.
Exactly.
Keyser, don't bother writing the Chinese characters when you can just copy, paste and print them.

Members online