Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Spring Training has started - who's hot?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
With the Mariners kicking off Spring Training today, we're going to start seeing an uptick in card prices, particularly prospects. With that being said, who have you noticed is seeing price spikes? I was happy to see that Montero prices are starting to get back up there following the post-trade drop (BGS 9.5 Auto went for ~$120 at auction) and Mike Olt seems to be climbing as well (a base Chrome Auto is at $22.50 with 30 minutes left and the last one went for $23.56 the other day).

Anyone else starting to climb with the spring season about to kick off?

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
mudflap02 said:
Khalil Greene :D

[ebay:1fxybszj]270907818979[/ebay:1fxybszj]

Haha, oh Khalil. All the potential to be awesome but such a weirdo.

As for price spikes I've noticed them across the board.

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
A_Pharis said:
Such a weirdo? The poor guy has social anxiety disorder.
It sucks to walk out in front of thousands of people and feel like your skin is suffocating you.

Sorry, calling him weird is a little harsh. It was just hard to root for a guy that showed zero emotion. When I first saw him I thought he looked like Spicoli so I guess I always wanted him to act like Spicoli, which wasn't the case. It also didn't help that he pretty much sucked while in SD.

DBacks08

Sep 21, 2011
Phoenix, AZ
I'm pretty hot this week... it was like 84 degrees here in Phoenix yesterday with no chance for a cooldown in the forecast.... I miss 40-degree Februarys.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
DBacks08 said:
I'm pretty hot this week... it was like 84 degrees here in Phoenix yesterday with no chance for a cooldown in the forecast.... I miss 40-degree Februarys.

I'll trade you my place in Connecticut!

G $MONEY$ said:
ThoseBackPages said:

im pretty sure hes talking prospects!! :D

Jeter is fair game, doesn't have to be just prospects. If it's hot, it's hot.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Olt is good? Glad I held this.
DSC02527.jpg

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
padremurph said:
A_Pharis said:
Such a weirdo? The poor guy has social anxiety disorder.
It sucks to walk out in front of thousands of people and feel like your skin is suffocating you.

Sorry, calling him weird is a little harsh. It was just hard to root for a guy that showed zero emotion. When I first saw him I thought he looked like Spicoli so I guess I always wanted him to act like Spicoli, which wasn't the case. It also didn't help that he pretty much sucked while in SD.
DEF a mental case. Could have been good.

Pastretta

Aug 27, 2008
Arizona
DBacks08 said:

I hear you....Its supposed to "cool down" this week....

That Moore sale is insane :shock:

Kevbo

Aug 7, 2008
JEA2880 said:
Jeter is fair game, doesn't have to be just prospects. If it's hot, it's hot.

Does it have to be ball players?
Cuz Angels spring training tickets are HOT.

I told my dad, I told my buds... when tickets go on sale, buy as many as you can.
They didn't, neither did I. I could punch myself in the face, cuz I knew it....
I just punched myself in the face. I deserved it.

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
DBacks08 said:
Come to Florida today, its in the 40s now where I am !

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
With the Red Sox SS position up in the air...Jose Iglesias has seen more interest lately...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts