Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 Leaf Metal Football Draft

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Leaf has made several important strategic shifts on this product which should lead to strong retail and wholesale support, including a MUCH lower price point.

Our set is one of only a few sets with ANDREW LUCK included in any capacity… Look for his earliest known HIGH SCHOOL rookie cards in this exciting release….

Plus, Look for METAL U.S ARMY autographs of the hottest high school prospects in America, including: Barry Sanders Jr, Gunner Kiel and more….

12 Boxes per case

3 ON-CARD signed cards per box

http://www.leaftradingcards.com/2012_Leaf_Metal_Football/12_FBDraft_SellSheet.pdf

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
Shi Guy said:
Wow, that is a great looking design. Nicely done Leaf.

Thank you... gone are the days of putting a player against a solid silver background... BG

ljw29

Feb 3, 2010
Leaf said:
Shi Guy said:

Thank you... gone are the days of putting a player against a solid silver background... BG

I would PM and ask but I will ask here so it might help someone else.

Will the US Army game have a standalone set?

Do you have a checklist of what guys signed this year? There are some specific players I am curious if will have signed cards or not.

Specifically Eli Harold and Kwontie Moore.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
All In Cards said:
Leaf said:
[quote="Shi Guy":1zc76uor]Wow, that is a great looking design. Nicely done Leaf.

Will Baseball be the same format? 3 autos?[/quote:1zc76uor]

Not sure.. going to try to sharpen up the price point there as well... BG

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
ljw29 said:
Leaf said:
Shi Guy said:

Do you have a checklist of what guys signed this year? There are some specific players I am curious if will have signed cards or not.

US ARMY WILL have a standalone set... we just decided to use the metal ARMY in this set to create an "AFLAC" type element... BG

ljw29

Feb 3, 2010
Leaf said:
ljw29 said:
Leaf said:
Shi Guy said:

US ARMY WILL have a standalone set... we just decided to use the metal ARMY in this set to create an "AFLAC" type element... BG

Any info on those two guys ;)

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
ljw29 said:
Leaf said:
Shi Guy said:

Eli and Kwontie DID sign for Army this year, but will NOT be part of Metal insert set in Metal Draft... BG

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
hockeyfights said:
Looks good. I'll def be buying this. Hopefully Orson Charles and/or Brandon Boykin will be in the product.

Orson Charles IS.
BG

ljw29

Feb 3, 2010
Leaf said:
ljw29 said:
Leaf said:
Shi Guy said:

Eli and Kwontie DID sign for Army this year, but will NOT be part of Metal insert set in Metal Draft... BG

WOOOHOOO love hearing they signed

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Kudos.

Looks great. Glad you done away with the solid silver background.

Love that you brought back the colored background like Chrome used to do back in the day.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
will do a group buy if you guys would like. Also hope to do a break or 2. Going to order my cases in the next day or 2

Members online

Latest posts