Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Recieved my 10th Aaron Crow 1/1 today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old Kentucky Shark

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas
I figured since he's from here and went to the same high school as I did, then my shop should have some decent cards of his. This is my 10th 1/1....hopefully tomorrow I'll have time to scan the others. I've missed a few, so if anyone has one and is interested in selling/trading, be sure to hit me up. Thanks for the look.

IMAG1003.jpg

Old Kentucky Shark

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas
ThoseBackPages said:
that is awesome! does he sell well in the store?

He sells fairly well. Sales peaked when he was named to the All Star team last year. I'm kind of hoarding alot of his nicer stuff, which I didn't plan. :oops:

BluesBroSJ

Jan 19, 2009
Kansas
I've seen what you have. Your collection sucks. :lol:
Just kidding!
That card looks so much better than it did on my phone.
Next week, assuming we don't get any more snow.

Old Kentucky Shark

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas
BluesBroSJ said:
I've seen what you have. Your collection sucks. :lol:
Just kidding!
That card looks so much better than it did on my phone.
Next week, assuming we don't get any more snow.

Rent a truck....get here and see the Crow sexiness in person. :lol:

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
Great card, congrats on the addiction, I mean addition! I collect cards of local kids too, it's cool to able to relate with players because you went to the same school or know some of the same people.

Old Kentucky Shark

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas
CAROLINA BOSOX said:
Great card, congrats on the addiction, I mean addition! I collect cards of local kids too, it's cool to able to relate with players because you went to the same school or know some of the same people.

Thanks! I have a few friends who know him and one coached him when he was a kid. I'm hoping I can wrangle a store signing with him in the near future.

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
Old Kentucky Shark said:
[quote="CAROLINA BOSOX":1zueff5c]Great card, congrats on the addiction, I mean addition! I collect cards of local kids too, it's cool to able to relate with players because you went to the same school or know some of the same people.

Thanks! I have a few friends who know him and one coached him when he was a kid. I'm hoping I can wrangle a store signing with him in the near future.[/quote:1zueff5c]

Justin Smoak still call this place home and when he was down this Winter he went to a function at the local rec center where he played baseball as a kid and signed autographs. My son plays in the same rec dept but we were not able to attend that evening. The organizer tried to get Wieters and Brett Gardner to come and sign since they are local kids too, but they could not make it this time. I heard the kids were very excited to meet Smoak.

Latest posts