Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 MLB Non Roster Invitee List for All Clubs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

docsilvey

Aug 22, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Hey guys, just put together a roster of each club's NRI list. Nice reference if you're going to catch some games during Spring Training or looking to get some cards up for sale. Check out the list here:
2012 MLB NRI LIST

exigussrex

Sep 17, 2010
los angeles
Thanks for the great resource. Looks like the Angels are inviting Loek Van Mil back. Might try to get his autograph since he's got to be one of the tallest (if not THE tallest) players to play the game. If he ends up in the majors an autograph ball would be pretty cool to have.

docsilvey

Aug 22, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
sigma_chi said:
Interesting to see Gerrit Cole on there. I wonder if that's to sell tickets or if he actually has a chance to make the roster?

I think he has an outside shot of making the team out of ST. If the command is there, he's in the show...

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
It'll be interesting to see who is backing up Wieters this year - Teagarden or Paulino. Well interesting to me....anyone else...probably not :?

Members online