Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 Promotions and Giveaways--anything good this year?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
The Twins have released their promo schedule and for the first time in years there's no bobbleheads on the list. Some familiar items are there--fishing lure, bat day (Ben Revere model) kid's jersey day (Mauer) DQ hat day, We Fest Cowboy hat--but a little weird not to see any bobbleheads for the Twins. Any other teams have some good SGA's announced this year?

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Greg Cleveland said:
The Twins have released their promo schedule and for the first time in years there's no bobbleheads on the list. Some familiar items are there--fishing lure, bat day (Ben Revere model) kid's jersey day (Mauer) DQ hat day, We Fest Cowboy hat--but a little weird not to see any bobbleheads for the Twins. Any other teams have some good SGA's announced this year?

Horribly disappointing on the Twins part.
Gonna be a long miserable season I fear, on and off the field.
Only going to pick up one game tomorrow for single games for season ticket holders, otherwise if I decide to go to a game outside of the 10ish I get as part of my package, I will just wait until game day and get on stubhub for a fraction of the price.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Cardinals
David Freese bobblehead.
World Series Replica Ring
World Series Replica Flag
World Series Replica Mini Trophy
World Series Beer Stein
That is all that has been annouced so far but I am pretty excited for most of them.
Also the Angels are giving away a Pujols Bobblehead and a Pujols kids jersey.

braden

Aug 7, 2008
The Jays are doing a team card set again this year. First time in at least a decade.

Wes

OG
Administrator
I'll be snagging one of these in May:

wilson_gnome_full11.jpg

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
Cubs have Bobbleheads of Dempster, Samardzija, DeJesus (odd), and Castro.
They are also giving away Ron Santo HOF plaques, I will definitely have to get that one.

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
D-backs have bobbleheads of Justin Upton (silver Slugger version), Matt Williams (because the 12 bobbleheads that already exist of him aren't enough), J.J. Putz, Ian Kennedy, and the last one is the fan vote bobblehead, which judging from peoples comments, is probably going to be Paul Goldschmidt.

They are giving away a Lucha Libre mask as well, should be interesting.

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
nkdbacks said:
D-backs have bobbleheads of Justin Upton (silver Slugger version), Matt Williams (because the 12 bobbleheads that already exist of him aren't enough), J.J. Putz, Ian Kennedy, and the last one is the fan vote bobblehead, which judging from peoples comments, is probably going to be Paul Goldschmidt.

Guess I'll have to pick one of those up. That'll be my 4th.

showoff

Aug 8, 2009
Brewers doing 5 bobbleheads this year, and they had 6 last year. Overall the Brewers kick ass with promotions, they just have the worst FanFest (which the Twins PWN) as well as worst people coordinating autograph signings (have had 0 in the last 3 years) wich the Twins also kick ass at

marhjan

Aug 2, 2010
goldenegg1 said:
Cubs have Bobbleheads of Dempster, Samardzija, DeJesus (odd), and Castro.
They are also giving away Ron Santo HOF plaques, I will definitely have to get that one.

Someone NEEDS to get me one of those David DeJesus bobbleheads. It's Sunday June 25th against the Mets - and I'm giddy like a little schoolgirl picturing it... lol... sadly tho, I am.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
nkdbacks said:

Wouldn't a Tat-Man Bobblehead be cool? Put all the tats on the arms--man, I'd want one of those! And the Lucha Libre mask sounds awesome! Beats crap out of a fishing lure every day!

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
Greg Cleveland said:
nkdbacks said:

Wouldn't a Tat-Man Bobblehead be cool? Put all the tats on the arms--man, I'd want one of those! And the Lucha Libre mask sounds awesome! Beats crap out of a fishing lure every day!

You apparently missed the fan vote last season!

Screenshot2012-02-14at72452PM.png

They sell really well, don't think I've ever seen one go for less than $30 unless someone posted a BIN that was lower.

I'd still rather have a Daniel Hudson this year, but the Goldy will be cool I'm sure.

BrewerSuperCollector

Aug 10, 2008
showoff said:
Brewers doing 5 bobbleheads this year, and they had 6 last year. Overall the Brewers kick ass with promotions, they just have the worst FanFest (which the Twins PWN) as well as worst people coordinating autograph signings (have had 0 in the last 3 years) wich the Twins also kick ass at

The Brewers are also doing 6 bobbleheads this year.

Members online

Latest posts