Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A shout out to (Eric) WoundedDuck and a fist shake too.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
A while back one of our board members Alexs64 had fabulous Upton card for sale. I asked Eric if he was going to buy it. He said he would love to but was not in the budget at the time. So I contacted Alex and asked the price, and if he would hold it for me for a few days until I could buy the card for Eric. He said sure and so the purchase was made and the card sent to Eric. Back 2011 late

Then I get this package from Eric in the mail a few days ago and in it is this card :eek:

You know this was never necessary, but greatly appreciated.

IMAG0361.jpg

Oh and the fist shake is, I told him he did not need to send me anything in return. :twisted:

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
You tried to evade me too :twisted:

I knew you were a big Cubs fan so hopefully the Banks fits well into the collection.

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
One of my favorite sets, and card, ever.
At one point I was only a few cards away. I ended up selling it because I didn't feel like shelling out the big bucks for the roiders in the set.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Nice back and forth gesture Eric and Richard...and Richard, don't take that TOO perverted ;

Alex - that sketch is SWEET and Eric does amazing work...still the best and only sketch card I have too this day which I think kicks the large majority of the Topps ones:

King1.jpg

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
WoundedDuck said:
You tried to evade me too :twisted:

I knew you were a big Cubs fan so hopefully the Banks fits well into the collection.
I did? :lol: And I too have one of his sketch cards and it is great.

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
Great work by great people! This is what makes this community great, when people do things for others out of the goddness of their hearts.
Glad to see it and congrats to all of you involved! :grouphug:

Members online

Latest posts