Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

===========The Morning Thread==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
Good morning, Dan, Barry, Darren, and Art.

Barry, if you wake him he will probably answer the phone " Thank you for calling CVS, where the customer comes first."!

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
Resident Bay Fan said:
[quote="CAROLINA BOSOX":3qg224vv]Good morning, Dan, Barry, Darren, and Art.

Barry, if you wake him he will probably answer the phone " Thank you for calling CVS, where the customer comes first, now leave me the hell alone."!

:lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote:3qg224vv]

:lol: :lol: I would believe that too!!

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

images.jpg

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning fellas. when opening packs/boxes has one player kind of stuck out to you as no matter the insert or hit it slways seems to be that guy? havent busted boxes in 6 years but it was a-rod.. now im busting retail and everything seems to have koufax in it. even the golden giveaway "coin". think i need to go back to boxes

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning men

eating BF before heading off to the gym. did acupuncture yesterday for the first time and it did relieve some tension in my back but who knows about the shoulder yet. I told her I was going to do a shoulder workout and see if it flares up.

Have a good day everyone!

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Busy day today. Special BHM presentation to photo and then lunch with 3 original TUSKEGEE AIRMEN :shock:
Very honored to say the least. Have a few photos of p51's that I will get signed :D :D

theotherCUTCH

May 28, 2011
Morning fellas.

Made my biggest purchase to date yesterday, 8,000 RC/Inserts/Base/#'ed

ALL football

pretty excited to come home this weekend and tear into them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts