Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Wednesday - February 15th, 2012

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mets/Jets

Sep 11, 2011
Hey guys, good morning. Nice to see a daily thread in the football forum. I dont usually post in these threads, but off today and figured why not. Might post some mail later when I get em scaned.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
I'm not too big a baseball collector or wax buster, but I cannot wait for Heritage to come out. I love building the set every year, and this year's is one of my favorite designs. This year's Ginter auto list looks pretty impressive, too.

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
Good morning.

Slette said:
I'm not too big a baseball collector or wax buster, but I cannot wait for Heritage to come out. I love building the set every year, and this year's is one of my favorite designs. This year's Ginter auto list looks pretty impressive, too.

'63 Topps is one of my favorite vintage sets, so I'm diggin the design on Heritage this year as well.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
seahawks4ever said:
Morning!

Jared when you wake up in 5 hours, sounds good. Call first because the weekends are rather hectic.

I wake up early, I am just about to take a nap though.

Not sure when I will be up, still need a couple thing but I was thinking a week day would be easier.

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
Good morning.

I have to head to campus early today to prepare for a psych test. I'm too old for this crap. I just have to keep reminding myself that I only have a 3 quarters left. How people ever go for a doctorate is beyond me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts