Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

- - - - - - The Morning Thread - - - - - -

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
metallicalex777 said:
Good morning guys!!! Just started work for the week and glad I still have a job as there were tons of layoffs yesterday :? How is everyone?

Alex

Monring! Wow, glad to hear you stillhave your job, Alex. That's scary business. Sure hope we see the end of the layoffs in the country soon but I think it's going to continue for awhile. :(

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
IndyMann said:
George_Calfas said:
IndyMann said:
What's up, everyone?? Dan, George, Russ, Steve, Alex, usuals and non-usuals.

Another Medwick yesterday and another end portion of a button hole!
774_smiley_getting_kicked_in_the_balls.gif

haha, nice smilies.

Such a high end product they could give more than the top 1/4 of a button hole, it is such a small amount that I think people are not looking for/cant see them.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
wideright said:
metallicalex777 said:
Good morning guys!!! Just started work for the week and glad I still have a job as there were tons of layoffs yesterday :? How is everyone?

Alex

Monring! Wow, glad to hear you stillhave your job, Alex. That's scary business. Sure hope we see the end of the layoffs in the country soon but I think it's going to continue for awhile. :(

No kidding...me and a buddy were just talking about how the bad stuff has to happen before good stuff can begin again. I was thinking if the outcome will be worth all the scary job stuff going on right now. Good thing seniority and work ethic counts in my business. How is your case break coming along by the way? I should have jumped aboard while I had the chance :?

Latest posts