Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Monetarily, your #1 prospect investment is...?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

coltsfan23

Aug 7, 2008
MN
With ST starting, I'm assuming most members are probably near/at the end of acquiring their prospect stashes for the upcoming season.

Who is YOUR #1 investment? I'm curious to see the variety of players and how many people are looking at each one of them.

At the moment, mine is Sonny Gray.

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
coltsfan23 said:
With ST starting, I'm assuming most members are probably near/at the end of acquiring their prospect stashes for the upcoming season.

Who is YOUR #1 investment? I'm curious to see the variety of players and how many people are looking at each one of them.

Someone in BO pulled a Sonny Gray BC Red Ref Auto... A beaut...

And did you win the Gray Red BGS 9.5 last night for cheap $405?

coltsfan23

Aug 7, 2008
MN
excel_B said:
coltsfan23 said:

Someone in BO pulled a Sonny Gray BC Red Ref Auto... A beaut...

And did you win the Gray Red BGS 9.5 last night for cheap $405?

Yeah, he posted on FCB as well. They're stunning cards!

Unfortunately I did not, although I was able to snag the Purple 9.5!

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
I'm pretty spread out across the whole Padres system. I don't have a ton of the new acquisitions since they aren't in a Pads uni and never picked up any Gyorko but pretty decent stash outside of that.

marterburn

I'm guessing it's Cody Rogers still. I've avoided making large single player investments since him, because apparently I don't really know what I'm doing. Still, I'm into him for only around $250.

So for some people, we're not talking huge $$ here. But it is for me.

I'm $80-120 into a few others, but I mainly have smaller $40-60 stashes.

IndyKMB

Jan 29, 2011
Central HoosierLand
Mine might be pretty close between Gerrit Cole and Jameson Taillon. I'm into both for quite a bit.

On the football side if Montario Hardesty ever breaks out I might get to take a year off from work and travel the world!

trolea1234

Aug 7, 2008
For me its George springer, most I've ever invested in one prospect, followed by Dylan Bundy, 2nd most.

exigussrex

Sep 17, 2010
los angeles
Archie Bradley at the moment. I've got a small amount invested but I think they should pay off. I think he's still a year away though.

I've definitely noticed a spike in his prices.

Members online

Latest posts