Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Threw an offer out on this on was plesantly surprised...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
Picked this up for $200 dlvd. Very happy to add this to my Halos PC
$(KGrHqR,!q!E8WWmDdY4BPQDQeyw-g~~60_3.JPG

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
Congratulations on picking up a card of a fantastic young player that you collect!

(I would never pay $200 for a printing plate-even if it is autographed)

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
I am not a huge fan of plates either but black plates tend to be a little nicer since the image is a little more visible. Plus it's signed on the plate as opposed to a sticker so I am happy with it :D

sharktitanfan

Aug 31, 2008
Congratulations, sometimes it doesn't hurt to throw out an offer you believe will be rejected. Great buy for you.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Nice! Topps Finest is one if the few print plate versions I really like. And the fact that it's signed on the plate is very cool indeed.

Feb 9, 2012
Halonut said:
I am not a huge fan of plates either but black plates tend to be a little nicer since the image is a little more visible. Plus it's signed on the plate as opposed to a sticker so I am happy with it :D
I prefer magenta since you get more of a 3D image look
IMG4-1.jpg

tikitomoka

Jul 27, 2009
Maroon and Gold said:
Halonut said:
I prefer magenta since you get more of a 3D image look
IMG4-1.jpg
Weird how a couple months ago you hated fcb. Third account now, right?

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
cgilmo said:
everyone in this thread (that posted before me) has just won a contenders slot

Darn, knew I shouldn't have hit the cancel button after typing out how black is generally my least favorite color printing plate! Just didn't want to be negative. lol

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Halonut said:

That's awesome that it's on the plate! I would definitely pick one up if the auto was non-sticker.

Members online

Latest posts