Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Strange ebay Items

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
I don't know what the seller is doing. They are all the same card. Do a search for "Dustin Pedroia Black Heritage" and you'll see something similar.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Wow that is weird for sure. But in the seller's defense they do have over 12k of items listed. So maybe they used some kind of bulk loader and is unaware this has happened

cstmleather

Jan 14, 2009
Free auction listings for ebay stores this past week. He's just spammin it up to get more views each day. Pretty sure once a bid a placed on one he ends the duplicates.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
cstmleather said:
Free auction listings for ebay stores this past week. He's just spammin it up to get more views each day. Pretty sure once a bid a placed on one he ends the duplicates.
Yep.

That's what he told me after I asked him about the multiple Dawsons that he has up.

Actually makes me not want to bid on his items personally, as I find it annoying.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
ChasHawk said:
cstmleather said:
Yep.

That's what he told me after I asked him about the multiple Dawsons that he has up.

Actually makes me not want to bid on his items personally, as I find it annoying.

I actually didn't know that, I noticed awhile ago that he had triple even quadruple listings. It is definitely very annoying I didn't know he was doing that on purpose

Members online