Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2001 Topps Gold Label 1/1 Masterpiece vs Masterpiece Gold??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
So my Belle checklist shows 2011 Topps Gold Label as having six 1/1s... three Masterpiece and three Masterpiece Golds. I understand the Class 1, 2 and 3 for each but what is the difference between Masterpiece and Masterpiece Gold 1/1s? I actually came across one of the Belle's from this but have no clue which it is.

Thanks guys.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I have never seen either for my guy in the set but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it's the same difference between the bases and the golds. But I'm just guessing. Got a scan?

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
This is all I have, doesn't really help. It's Class 2... don't have card in hand, nor is it mine (yet?) :(
5.jpg

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
:lol: Yeah that doesn't help much. I've dug through at least a couple of the big time player collector websites but that wasn't helpful. Either way, land it!

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Brewer Andy said:
:lol: Yeah that doesn't help much. I've dug through at least a couple of the big time player collector websites but that wasn't helpful. Either way, land it!
Ugh, I wish it was that easy. Guy allegedly is a Belle collector... so if he is anything like me, I'm lucky I even got a scan :evil: