Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Diamond Giveaway FREE CARDS!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cparker94

Apr 17, 2010
I am not going to redeem the cards, including a 1953 Jim Hearn, that is in my Diamond Giveaway Collection and I am giving them all away.

All you have to do is the following:

1) Be the first person to respond to this thread with the name of a card in your online collection that you want to trade away (i.e. a "crappy common"). This is how I send you the cards.

2) For guaranteed delivery, select a card that there is only one of in the Diamond Giveaway. If you select a card to trade to me that there is a bunch of, chances are someone else will get the cards I will be offering.

3) Then just wait for me to post the trade and hopefully you will be the one that gets the cards! I would appreciate it if you would once again respond to this thread to let me know if you received them or not.

That's it folks! Hope these cards will do someone good!

Craig from Texas

cparker94

Apr 17, 2010
Well, since there are over 200 Paul Schall cards, someone else beat you to it. If you would have picked a card that only one had been unlocked, then that would have guaranteed you the cards I sent. Now someone out there is pretty happy and probably wondering why someone sent a ton of cards including a 1953 for a Paul Schall! Oh well. At least now I am through with this promotion and someone out there was able to use my cards. Just wish it could have been you.

Craig from Texas

hoos said:
cparker94 said:
Trade posted -- did you get them?

Craig from Texas

hoos said:
1974 Paul Schall.

Thanks!

I've been refreshing since posting and haven't seen it yet.

hoos

Sep 30, 2011
Alaska
cparker94 said:
Well, since there are over 200 Paul Schall cards, someone else beat you to it. If you would have picked a card that only one had been unlocked, then that would have guaranteed you the cards I sent. Now someone out there is pretty happy and probably wondering why someone sent a ton of cards including a 1953 for a Paul Schall! Oh well. At least now I am through with this promotion and someone out there was able to use my cards. Just wish it could have been you.

Craig from Texas

hoos said:
cparker94 said:
Trade posted -- did you get them?

Craig from Texas

hoos said:
1974 Paul Schall.

Thanks!

I've been refreshing since posting and haven't seen it yet.

Sorry I screwed that up for you Craig. I didn't have many rare cards left, and figured sitting here and refreshing would work.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
cparker94 said:
Now someone out there is pretty happy and probably wondering why someone sent a ton of cards including a 1953 for a Paul Schall!

A while back I had someone offer a whole mess of cards, including some 1961s, for a 2007 Mariano Rivera. I accepted, and ended up trading the vintage for a Scott Rolen DC. Now I wonder if I ended up getting a trade meant for someone else, just like this situation.

cparker94

Apr 17, 2010
Probably so but that is just the way it goes. It would be nice if you could pick the person you want to trade with.

Craig from Texas

DeliciousBacon said:
cparker94 said:
Now someone out there is pretty happy and probably wondering why someone sent a ton of cards including a 1953 for a Paul Schall!

A while back I had someone offer a whole mess of cards, including some 1961s, for a 2007 Mariano Rivera. I accepted, and ended up trading the vintage for a Scott Rolen DC. Now I wonder if I ended up getting a trade meant for someone else, just like this situation.

Members online

Latest posts