Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Gehrig Jumbo pick-up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
My collection has recently taken a bit of a turn and I've been keeping an eye out for cards that I feel stand out amongst the zillions of cards that were produced over the last few years.

On that note, I thought this was a pretty sweet pick-up:

$(KGrHqVHJ!sE8e9YmEPLBPLbMSRzRg~~60_12.JPG

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
Topnotchsy said:
My collection has recently taken a bit of a turn and I've been keeping an eye out for cards that I feel stand out amongst the zillions of cards that were produced over the last few years.

On that note, I thought this was a pretty sweet pick-up:

$(KGrHqVHJ!sE8e9YmEPLBPLbMSRzRg~~60_12.JPG
That is top notch. I know, I know.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
MacK said:
Awesome, didn't someone here own that?
jcmint has a copy, though this one was not from him. Not sure if the seller is a board member (or if it previously belonged to a board member.)

mrwhitesox30

Oct 7, 2008
Besides his very hard-to-find patch cards, that's probably his nicest game-used card. That's a great addition to any collection.

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
Nice card for sure. I was building the set a few years back and had never seen the Gehrig until after I quit. Congrats on the pickup.

90FTaway

Oct 2, 2009
Pittsburgh
Nice Card. I think you got a great deal. I was thinking about swapping that card for mine because it is 1/25, but was I am happy with my copy.

I have been casually working on the Awesome Artifact set.

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
I've seen that one listed several times. Just couldn't figure out why the bat piece doesn't go all the way out to the edge of the cut out. Never seen another one that had so much empty space around the edge.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I noticed this as well. Theres a gap around the whole cut out.

steve-a-reno said:
I've seen that one listed several times. Just couldn't figure out why the bat piece doesn't go all the way out to the edge of the cut out. Never seen another one that had so much empty space around the edge.

Members online

Latest posts