Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Tuesday - February 21st, 2012

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Yes indeed. Woke up to a couple of inches of snow today, and got to shovel. Not quite enough breaking out the snowblower, though... still haven't used it yet this winter. I think this has been the worst winter "storm" of this season, with some parts of the Cities getting three inches. I can handle a winter like this.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Slette said:
Yes indeed. Woke up to a couple of inches of snow today, and got to shovel. Not quite enough breaking out the snowblower, though... still haven't used it yet this winter. I think this has been the worst winter "storm" of this season, with some parts of the Cities getting three inches. I can handle a winter like this.

Probably less than 3 inches total here...

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
No snow here today.

Eric - I only used mine once this year, and I didn't really need to use it but I wanted to fire it up and get it running so it wasn't just sitting there all winter long.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Smart thinking. If I had my wits about me, I would have started mine just to get it going, too. Unfortunately, at 5:30 am, I'm even dumber than usual.

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
Finally finished the Millenium trilogy(Girl with the dragon tattoo books), what a fantastic series.
Onto Game of Thrones and hopefully The HUnger Games before the movie comes out.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
yawn.gif
afternoon gents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts