Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Golden Giveaway sets: Anyone??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scottagibson

Aug 3, 2009
For those that don't know, Topps has offered to give away 100 diecut sets to the first 100 people with 200 digital coins in their account.

So I am very anxious to know if I won a set or not. I entered my codes the 1st day it was open later in the afternoon/ evening. Has anyone been notified that they won? Are there any others here hoping to have won a set? If so, when did you reach 200 coins?

Thanks for any comments that you have.

Scott

trauty

Oct 8, 2010
I haven't heard anything yet. I reached 200 around 5-6PM CST on the first day. I just wish they would take down the banner from the front page since it's a forgone conclusion that there have been 100 people that have entered 200 coins. I just wish they would have had it set up to give you the set immediately upon reaching 200 coins. Seems like an easy coding job.

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
There was rumor that as of last Friday around 1pm only 57 people had hit the 200 coins required for a set. I went ahead and input 209 codes on Saturday and reached the 200 coins. I haven't heard anything yet either.

scottagibson

Aug 3, 2009
Holy crap, I got an email!

This is what it says:

Congratulations you were one of the first 100 users to unlock 200 codes on the Golden Giveaway site! We appreciate your activity on the site and hope you continue to enjoy!

Please be sure to populate your address information on the site, in order for us to send you prizes you MUST have this information updated in your profile.

You will receive a complete set of the base golden moment die cut cards, 100 cards in total. We expect these cards to be available and ship mid-April.

You will also receive one 1/1 gold embed card, this card will be a special 1/1 card from our Golden Moments inserts in Topps Series 1. The card you receive will be randomly pulled from those 100 subjects. Please note this card will ship separate from your set of 100 die-cut cards and will most likely become available in June.

Thank you again for your business and support!

Team Topps

Needless to say, I'm pumped!

Anyone else get this?

Members online

Latest posts