Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

who are your underrated investments?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jul 23, 2011
SAN DIEGO, CA
I have Jimmy Clausen, cheap cards, backup to a scrambler...2nd round pick
and Mikel Leshoure...don't ask why, but if Lions start winning and he stays healthy along with Jahvid Best, he'll get bumped up...too bad the city he plays in is constantly poor thanks to the recession and poor car market...but it's worth a shot, he's cheap too...

who do u have?

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
UODucksbestcollector said:
I have Jimmy Clausen, cheap cards, backup to a scrambler...2nd round pick
and Mikel Leshoure...don't ask why, but if Lions start winning and he stays healthy along with Jahvid Best, he'll get bumped up...too bad the city he plays in is constantly poor thanks to the recession and poor car market...but it's worth a shot, he's cheap too...

who do u have?

Doug Baldwin. I guarantee you, if Seattle can manage to acquire Peyton Manning or Matt Flynn, Baldwin is going to have a breakout year.

Jul 23, 2011
SAN DIEGO, CA
They'd be smart to go after Flynn...will they? that's another story.

EEEEEEhhhhhh i don't know all about Manning to Seattle, i don't think they'd give him big money even if he's deemed "healthy", obviously Colts are done with him...one wrong hit and he's done, plus he's already old, so Peyton might not get a fair start anywhere he'll go...he'll get phone calls sure...but he's not gonna be treated the same...think of it like this...

If Colts are so willing to let him go (other than the fact of Luck and Heisman winner RG3 coming out) why are they so QUICK to sell him out?? Other GM's are wondering the same...but of course the bottom feeders will call...I would...Vikings should too...what do they have to lose?? Technically 30 teams are set for a while, GIANTS, PATS, SAINTS, even saints are going through contract issues with Brees...

But Baldwin...good luck with that, i know of at least 3 or 4 seattle guys on this board... :lol:

Jul 23, 2011
SAN DIEGO, CA
not bad, BUT, if they keep both Woodhead and Green Ellis, you're screwed...but, they SHOULD keep Green Ellis, they can afford to let woodhead go, especially since they don't use him like they did last year...boggles my mind they have 5 rb's on the roster though, just nuts!! green ellis, woodhead, vereen, faulk, ridley...

vereen's is cheap right??

theotherCUTCH

May 28, 2011
i bought about 45 chrome Jamarcus Russell RCs for 3 bucks at a show two weeks ago, figured why not lol if he never comes back at least they look cool :ugeek:

Jedi500

Jan 2, 2009
Pretty Sure jimmy clausen sucks, any other reason why he is like the back up to the back up on the practice squad?

Jul 23, 2011
SAN DIEGO, CA
Jedi500 said:
Pretty Sure jimmy clausen sucks, any other reason why he is like the back up to the back up on the practice squad?

pretty sure you should stick to baseball he's number 2 on depth chart...which means if cam gets injured in preseason all they have is Clausen or they pick Andersen...5th string would be a backup to the practice squad NOOB

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Jedi500 said:

pretty sure you should stick to baseball he's number 2 on depth chart...which means if cam gets injured in preseason all they have is Clausen or they pick Andersen...5th string would be a backup to the practice squad NOOB
::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

Did you really just call a member who has been here since 2009 and who has over 2,000 posts a NOOB???

BTW - Clausen sucks, you'd be wasting your money if you are buying for investment purposes.

Jul 23, 2011
SAN DIEGO, CA
saying someone sucks is not a take...elaborate why you think that way?? because he's second string?

enlighten me...

not a noob on the board...a noob to football...really? back up to the backup on the practice squad...uh that would be a 5th or 6th string qb which is impossible...noob statement

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Jedi500 said:

+1 About as smart as investing in Dennis Dixon at this point

Jul 23, 2011
SAN DIEGO, CA
mstng99tim said:
critics said the same about big ben, eli, and brady...kurt warner, drew brees, shall i continue?
No, please stop, my eyes are burning.

i'm not saying he's gonna win 5 super bowls....i'm just saying he can turn into matt schaub or matt cassell who got HUGE bumps in prices after they came in and tore it up after a FEW games and TEAMS wanted them both...i'm talking about getting cards cheap and flipping them if they get hot, not saying he's the NEXT ONE...but doubling, tripling, or even a rare quintuple would be nice for any second stringer...

Members online

Latest posts